Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Welcome fellow lip balm lovers!

HHHHEEEEEYYYYYY!
Right how about we get to the lip balm of the month?
Lip balm of the month goes to... (December)
EOS!!!1!!1111
You should try their Strawberry Sorbet, did I mention it's amazing?
That pretty much wraps it up for today.
Oh but wait!
Here are some of the lip balms I'd like to try, or have tried but have run out, or want a new flavor in the brand. Maybe you'll find something on this list!
Baby lips
EOS
Chapstick (It's actually a brand, not another word for lip balm)
Burt's Bees (I love this brand)
Lush (The lip balm and maybe lip scrub)
Nivea
Vaseline lip therapy (Different to normal vaseline, I think....)
Lip smackers
Can you guys help me out? I want to know if Lip Smackers are lip balm. I don't like sticky stuff that are gross on your lips. Are they actually moisturizing?
Leave a comment and tell us!
Until next time!

~Ashla

No comments:

Post a Comment